Applying Wall Stickers
How to applying your wall stickers
1. Clean the area where you will be placing your wall sticker. Ensure the area is free from dirt/grease and then dry before commencing.
2. Lay the sticker out on a flat surface and run your finger or a credit card over the transfer (translucent side)
3. Carefully peel back the paper support making sure the sticker stays on the clear paper.(if having trouble - keep re-pressing with you credit card).
4. Carefully position the sticker loosely on your wall/ceiling.
5. Run your fingers so card over the sticker working from the centre outwards to prevent air bubbles.
6. Wait 10 minutes then peel back the clear paper ensuring sticker is fully adhered to your surface. (peel back slowly to ensure wall paint doesn’t come off with the clear paper).
But don’t worry. All of these instructions are sent out with your transfer.